NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Latest on Rudy Norman by Gord Dunphy

St. Lawrence Laurentian Rudy Norman

Right from the horse's mouth

Here's the latest email that I received from the St. Lawrence Laurentian's Rudy Norman.

Hey Gord,

I am playing out home this summer. We are far from done.... when all the chips are down we will be there again in the end next summer. You can count on it...

Norman for Captain

If you want to talk about character - You should talk about Rudy Norman.
If you want to talk about dedication - You should talk about Rudy Norman.
If you want to talk about determination - You should talk about Rudy Norman.

And if you want to ask me, "Who do I feel should take over as Captain of the Laurentians now that Blair Aylward has retired?"

My vote for the next Captain of the St.Lawrence Laurentians is Rudy Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment