NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Thursday, October 2, 2008

Three St.John's Under 16's to join the Kirby Team for the National Championships

Newfoundland and Labrador's, EPR Kirby/The Dock Team

High expectations from the NL Jubilee 2008 champions

Newfoundland and Labrador's Provincial Jubilee Trophy Champions are expected to a very strong representative in this years National Soccer Tournament. I'm expecting this team to have the strongest showing that any team from NL has ever had in Jubilee Competition.
Today, I received the news from my brother Dave that the Kirby Team had made application for their team to add three St. John's Under 16 players to bolster their roster to 20 players for the tournament.
Katie joins team
What's very exciting for us is the fact that Dave's daughter, my niece, Katie Dunphy, is one of the young ladies that could be joining the Kirby team. Two of Katie's 2008 all-star team mates, Hannah Rivkin and Michelle Ward could also be joining her while wearing the Blue and Gold colors in this tournament should the CSA approve the application.
Latest News release
I was just informed that the request for these three kids to join the Kirby team has been turned down by the CSA.
Stay Tuned!!
Once I find out more I'll post it on the Blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment