NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Sunday, November 23, 2008

NLSA Soccer Association Election of Officers

Newly elected, Gord Dunphy, V.P. of NLSA Men's Soccer


The Newfoundland and Labrador Soccer Association held their election of officers at their AGM.

President : Doug Redmond
VP Men's : Gord Dunphy
VP Women's : Vacant
VP Youth : Judi Kelloway
Secretary : Dave Legrow
Tresurure : Doug Kirby

I would like to thank the outgoing VP of Men's Soccer, Kevin Pittman.I would like to thank my wife, my family , my friends,the delegates and all individuals that supported me in any manner during the election.

Gord Dunphy's Platform

My goals, as Men’s VP of the Newfoundland Soccer Association are :

  • To further the work and establish soccer as the premier organization of all sports in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador

  • To become a team member and help the NLSA to operate in complete unity.

  • Work toward refining content and give a greater promotion to the game.

  • To actively assist all regions of Newfoundland and Labrador in recruitment of more new men’s soccer teams at all levels

  • To increase dialog between clubs, regions and the provincial governing body on a ever ending continuous basis.

  • Work toward assisting all regions of Newfoundland and Labrador in upgrading and obtaining bigger and better soccer facilities.

  • To bring a bigger and broader vision with a more open perspective to the sport.

  • To attend all NLSA meetings and various regional meetings upon request.

  • Work toward raising the various levels of local, regional and provincial governments in Newfoundland and Labrador to see soccer for what it really is the Number One sport in the World
* I will give it my all !!!

Thank You
Gord Dunphy

No comments:

Post a Comment