NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Wednesday, August 17, 2016

PM Trudeau & Min. Judy Foote along with MP's attend soccer game in CBS.

Prime Minister Trudeau Minister Judy Foote


================


Prime Minister Trudeau 
Minister Judy Foote at CBS Soccer Pitch 

It was great to see the Prime Minister of the country and Minister Judy Foote along with MP's Nick Whalen, Ken MacDonald and Shamus O'Reagan attend the NL Summer Games in CBS. I know Judy Foote regularly takes in a number of the St. Lawrence Laurentian soccer matches. She was at the St. Lawrence /Feildians game on Sunday August 14  at KGV.  I guess one could say with Judy having grown up in Grand Bank and her husband, Howard ,  having grown up in St. Lawrence and Fortune, how could they not have a like and a knowledge of soccer?  
 My Personal take on Judy Foote
In general, I think most people who know me know my political stripes are blue but I must say I always had the utmost respect for Judy Foote, the politician. Personally, I think she is the best female politician to ever come out of Newfoundland and Labrador. I have no doubt that our province would have been much better served, today, if she was our  NL Premier. However, I do feel our beautiful province is being very well served at the Federal level with Judy Foote, being our Federal Minister, and she being so highly regarded in the current Trudeau Government . 

==================== 


No comments:

Post a Comment