NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Friday, May 22, 2009

Stay tuned for Gord Dunphy's First Coach's Corner in 2009

Coach's Corner
May 26, 2009
Stay tuned for my first Coach's Corner in 2009

An Honour and a Privilege

Since the final whistle blew to bring an end of play in the 2008 Challenge Cup season, a great deal of soccer undertakings has occurred particularly at the provincial administration level of the Newfoundland and Labrador Soccer Association. Some new faces have been -------------------

The NLSA President – “Doug Redmond”

There is no doubt that an association is only as good as one’s leader. The Newfoundland and Labrador Soccer Association over the years have had some great leaders, but as far as I’m concerned, Doug Redmond can rank ---------------

Strong supporting cast

The NLSA is also supported by a group of ten directors, representing all the regions of the Province. Their duties are ------------------------------------------

An Honour and a Privilege!

For me to serve on the NLSA executive, I feel ------------------------------------------

My goal

The Newfoundland and Labrador Soccer Association, as I see it, is an administrative body that must look out for soccer in -------------------------------

The beauty of being challenged

Now, that I am closely involved with the operations of the NLSA I can honestly tell you that there is a tremendous ----------------------------------------------------------------

Dunphy’s Details: The soccer community mourns the loss of what I consider to be one of Newfoundland’s, “Greatest Soccer Fans”. Keithy Walsh --------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment