Wednesday, March 4, 2009
We are seeking to fill a permanent position with an enthusiastic, energetic individual who can:
1. Plan, organize and manage day-to-day operations for CBS soccer
2. Hire, train and manage summer staff in coordination with the technical director
3. Manage facilities, personnel and equipment required for house league and all-star soccer
4. Manage general administration of the soccer association.
5. Act as primary liaison to the CBSSA board of directors for the association.
Start date: April 2009
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday. Some weeknight or weekend work will be required.
Rate of pay: subject to qualifications and would include travel and cell phone benefits
Please submit resumes by March 6th/09 to
10 Breeze Place
Posted by Gord Dunphy at 7:38 AM